TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms carefully before using https://the-space.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”or “Site”). By accessing and/or using the Site you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to these terms and conditions. We may at any time revise and update these terms. It is your responsibility to check periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE The information and materials provided at the Site may be used for informational purposes only. By using, accessing or downloading materials from this Website you agree to follow the terms and provisions as outlined in this policy, which apply to all visits that you make, both now and in the future. As a condition of use, you agree not to modify or revise any of the material in any manner, and to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices as contained in the original materials.
2. COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW By entering this Site, you agree that your use is subject to Applicable Law. This refers to all applicable laws of any governmental authority, including, without limitation, federal, state and foreign securities laws, ordinances, judgments, decrees, injunctions, writs and orders or like actions of any governmental authority and rules, regulations, orders, interpretations, licenses, and permits of any federal, regional, state, county, municipal or other governmental authority. By entering into this agreement to use our Site, you agree to act in compliance with and be legally bound to any and all Applicable Law.
3. RESTRICTIONS You may view and download, if an option to download is available, information and materials available on this Website solely for your personal, non-commercial use. No commercial transaction can be made at the Site.
4. PRIVACY STATEMENT 3.1 the-space.com
is committed to protecting your privacy. By providing your information you acknowledge that you give us consent to process, store, and share your information in accordance with our company policies. 3.2 the-space.com, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), will provide you the right to access, correct, amend, and delete the information stored. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you, and/or you prefer it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at [email protected]
5. GENERAL PROVISIONS 4.1 the-space.com strives to provide you with useful and accurate information on this website. Accordingly, we have attempted to provide accurate information and materials on this Website but assume no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of that information or materials. We may change the content of any information or materials available at this website, or to the products or services described in them, at any time without notice, and we assume no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained on this Site, nor does it offer a warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. The-space.com is not responsible for, and makes no representations or warranties about, the contents of websites to which links may be provided on this Site. 4.2 Additionally, we make no commitment to update the information or materials on this Website which, as a result, may be out of date. The-space.com reserves the right to revise these terms and/or legal restrictions at any time. 4.3 Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through the publications on the Site, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that the-space.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
6. DISCLAIMER If any provision of this agreement is deemed void, unlawful or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in force. If you have questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, please email: [email protected].
7. FULL PASS RULES
To ensure that everyone has the best experience at The Space, passes are subject to the following terms and conditions of sale.
Online sales are carried out using the Classcard booking system and the Stripe payment system, and stationary sales using a PCC terminal and cash payment.
The purchase of a ticket entitles the bearer to access to The Space’s exhibitions for a limited-time visit or named event indicated in the purchase of the pass, at the time and date stated on the website.
When you purchase (a) pass(s) through The Space website your contact and pass details will be held by The Space to administer the pass booking system. The information is held for administrative and statistical purposes and may be used to send you future marketing information about The Space and its events and any special offers related to your past booking history. You will always be given the opportunity to opt out of any such further marketing communications. We do not sell the personal data we collect
Payment details will be handled by Zbooni Service.
When you book pass online you must ensure the details you enter are both correct and accurate.
If you are making a booking on behalf of a party/group, you are responsible for all payments due from the party/group and must ensure the party/group is made aware of these terms and conditions of sale and admission. The Space reserves the right to place restrictions on the volume of any passes ordered.
The Space will not offer a refund or refund to credit if you do not use your pass.
Prices, concessions, discounts and fees:
The Space operates a flat price pass system. The Space reserves the right to introduce discounts and price changes at any time without offering refunds.
The Space will issue guidance on the age appropriateness of our exhibitions and events and advise bookers to heed these when arranging their visit.
Visitor access, comfort and security
The Space is committed to providing access to everyone who purchased the pass and is happy to make reasonable adjustments to ensure you enjoy your visit. If you have any specific concerns regarding The Spaces ability to accommodate you please talk to our Guest Relations staff prior to your visit.
All visitors must have a valid pass for the visit or event unless specific alternative arrangements have been made.
We will endeavor to admit latecomers if possible but please be aware that at busy times and for some events this may not be possible. Latecomers will not be eligible for full or part refunds. Please note that due to the nature of the experience we urge visitors to arrive on time.
The Space reserves the right:
- to refuse admission or remove you from the venue without a refund in circumstances such as the refusal of security checks or if the staff consider your behavior may affect other people’s enjoyment or the running of the event
- to provide alternative tickets to those designated, should the staging of the event require this change
- to refuse admission to those carrying prohibited items, e.g: glass bottles, items that could be used as a weapon, recording equipment
- to make alterations to the advertised open day, program or casting in reasonable circumstances without any obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets
- to cancel or abandon any open day without notice and without liability for compensation or damage other than up to a full refund of the ticket price paid.
The Space is required to refuse admittance to any person in a state of intoxication or whose conduct is deemed to be conducive to any breach of the peace.
Recording, photography, or copying with professional recording equipment is prohibited. An application can be made for specific, limited, personal, educational or press purposes by contacting the Marketing Department at [email protected].
Smoking is not permitted anywhere within The Space including the external garden.
Food and drink may not be taken into any of the spaces unless they are purchased or served by The Space and consumed in designated spaces.
Strobe lighting, smoke effects and raised sound levels are sometimes used in exhibitions, if you have any particular concerns please talk to the Guest Relations staff.
The Space aims to provide a safe, welcoming environment for all of our visitors. We recommend you keep all personal belongings with you at all times. In the absence of any negligence or breach of duty by The Space or its staff, you will be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to your belongings.
We do not sell the personal data we collect. In accordance with current data protection law, we do not share the personal data that we collect unless you have given express permission for us to do so.
The Space will film/record activities and events in the The Space for security, broadcast or promotional reasons, without payment.
Visitor feedback and complaints relating to passes sale
The Space is committed to providing a high quality of service, facilities and programs. If you have any comments following your visit, please talk to a member of staff who will be happy to take down the details and/or discuss them with you.
Kids tennis terms & conditions
1. A student’s enrollment will be confirmed for a spot in group lessons once 100% term payment is made before term starts.
2. Group lessons have to be attended according to all our set term dates.
3. Students enrolling after the term starts will be charged only for the number of lessons remaining in the term, starting from their 1st lesson attended, same as our per session rates.
4. There will be no adjustments for lessons missed in between. (exception made if a medical certificate is provided). There will be no re-scheduling or replacement dates for group lessons missed unless the lesson is canceled by The Space Sports.
5. Should students arrive late, past the class start time, The Space Sports is not obliged to extend the duration of the lesson beyond the training set timings.
6. In the event of unexpected and unforeseen circumstances where the regular coach is unavailable, students may be occasionally placed with a different coach. However, we will take great care to avoid this, where possible.
7. No refunds for unused or unfinished lessons will be entertained.
8. The Space Sports reserves the right to exercise discretion to make up lessons for students missing 3 or more lessons in term A. The 1st option for a group make-up sessions (for missed lessons with VALID MEDICAL REASONS) is to offer alternate days/times which must be attended within the term. Failing which, private lessons will be offered within the same season, subject to the coach’s schedule and availability, according to the following:
3 missed lessons = 1 Private 45mins
4 missed lessons = 1 Private 60mins
5 missed lessons = 1 Private 60 mins
6 missed lessons = 2 Private 45 mins
7 missed lessons = 2 Private 45 mins
8 missed lessons = 2 Private 60 mins
9 missed lessons = 3 Private 45 mins
10 or more missed lessons = 4 private 45mins
– The Space Sports hold no responsibility for accidents, past or present injuries and illnesses or disabilities sustained during lessons or being present at our facility.
– Our students are advised to wear appropriate footwear and clothing during their lessons for proper support for tennis movements and general safety
– Filming and photography will take place during lessons and events at The Space Sports venues. By joining, you are consenting to the recording of your likeness and/or voice and you permit The Space Sports (and partners), to use these images/footage, rights- free, for the purposes of marketing, unless you inform us of your objection in advance by email to: [email protected].
Thank you for reading, time to see: OUR CARS COLLECTION
Voss Arabia x The Space Sports
Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to claim form part of these conditions. By participating, claimants agree to be bound by these conditions. Claims must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Offer is open to residents of the United Arab Emirates who are 21 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and venues associated with this offer are ineligible to claim a prize. The Promoter is Voss Arabia and The Space Sports Dubai.
3. The offer commences at 19.30 AST on 20/02/2023 and closes at 23.59 AST on 19/03/2023 (“Promotional Period”).
4. For your chance to win:
a. Visit the Voss Arabia and The Space Sports Dubai Instagram page during the Promotional Period;
b. Follow both Voss Arabia and The Space Sports Dubai Instagram pages.
c. Tag who you’d like to share your Prize with to receive one (1) entry
d. Share your story and tag @vossarabia and @thespacesports
5. The Prize draw will take place at PMG Agency at 11:00AST on 20 March 2023 at PMG Agency, Office 109, Loft Office Building 2, Media City Dubai. The winner will be contacted via direct message on 20 March 2023. The first entry drawn will win the Prize.
6. The Prize consists of a Voss Water x The Space Sports Experience for 2 valued at AED900.00. The Prize also includes AED900.00 Bottles of Voss water. The total prize value is AED1800.00.
7. If any prize or any element of a gift becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Claimants will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at an equal or greater value.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail or other communications. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer software and/or equipment, failure of any e-mail account, or any combination thereof.
9. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any claimant as a result of the claimant accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the promotion as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoter may (where necessary with approval from the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
11. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image, entries, and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
12. Any personal property rights in entries are owned by the Promoter. Details from entries will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this promotion and for promotional purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organizations, Promoters subcontractors, that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant.
13. This release and indemnity extend to and includes the Promoter , its parent company and its related bodies corporate, and its respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, employees and sponsors associated with or which is involved directly or indirectly with the activation. This release and indemnity continues forever and bind the consumers’ heirs, executors, personal representatives and assigns.